Peanuts are edible seeds. It is classified into grain legumes and oil crop. It is rich in energy and it is said that to remain bloating free eat peanuts.
To include in the daily diet, peanut chutney is a great option. It can be made at once and can be eaten for many days.
1 cup roasted peanuts
5 to 6 red chili
4 to 5 garlic cloves
1 tsp red chili powder
- In a mixer jar, make a powder of red chili adding salt. (This will help red chili to get powdered.)
- Add garlic cloves and grind well.
- At the end grind peanuts and red chili powder.
- Don’t make a too powdery form, let it be little granulated.
- Keep refrigerated until in use.