Masala Paav is a paav coated with pav bhaji on the inner side of the paav and paav bhaji dry masala and fried with butter on both sides.
I usually make when I cook paav bhaji and it gets left. So this is always a left overuse of paav bhaji. But paav bhaji can be made only for masala paav also. I have posted paav bhaji recipe on my website, just follow its simple.
The only thing to keep in mind is this bhaji should not be too runny. It should be thick enough to form a bhaji layer on paav.
Paav cut into half horizontally.
Paav bhaji dry masala
chopped onion( I haven’t used)
- Heat Tava (skillet)
- Apply paav bhaji on half paav
- Spray butter on the skillet and put paav bhaji dry masala on it and immediately pace the coated paav on it.
- On medium flame let it fry for few minutes
- Flip paav and fry the other side as well.
- Remove from skillet and put chopped onion, tomatoes and coriander leaves.
Note: Chopped green chilies can be used to make flavor strong spicy flavor.