I love making meatballs, especially for appetizers and when some guest are invited. There is a lot more to do with chicken but this makes the starting of the meal entertaining and interesting.
I cooked this when I invited a guest for dinner. It makes me difficult when I make a few good recipes and are unable to take pictures because generally interesting recipes are made during dinner time and because of late evening lights play an important role to take pictures and I am unable to take good pictures.
But even if I am not able to present you all well, I promise the recipes I post will taste good. They all are tried, tested and tasted.
1 pound ground chicken
a handful of chopped chives or chopped spring onion and more for seasoning
2 green chili
salt to taste
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp ginger garlic paste.
1 tsp chopped ginger and garlic
1 tbsp oil
2 tsp red chili sauce
2tsp green chili sauce
1 tsp dark soy sauce
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Make balls of it.
- Steam for 15 to 20 mins or till cooked
- Heat wok or kadai add oil, heat on high.
- Put chopped ginger garlic and chopped chives or spring onion
- Toss for few seconds, add all the sauces and cooked meatballs
- Toss everything for few seconds on high flame.
- Serve hot. Garnish with spring onion or chives.
Note: Can be served with mayonnaise or any Chinese sauces.