My every weekend are traumatizing because I am not always prepared for making breakfast the next day. Generally, it is always roti/ chapati and sabji/bhaji during weekdays and I always forget when near to weekends. Poha and Upma are the fixed menu generally made.
For rice Dosa, it needs overnight soaking and time-consuming things. Rava Dosa is a way tasty and instant fix for normal rice dosa.
1 cup rava (semolina)
1/2 cup rice flour
1 tbsp maida
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp black pepper
1/ 2 cup yogurt
salt to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients without lumps.
- Mix water if needed to form a thick batter.
- Heat skillet or nonstick tawa and make a round flat batter spread.
- Pour oil into the edges only a few drops.
- Let it sit on a skillet till the surface of dosa become light brown.
- Flip and cook till light brown again.
- Serve with sambar or chutney.
Please comment below, if you like this recipe.