Ice cream is one of the things in the world which is liked by everyone. In my previous post I shared about the situation what I face making ice cream, yeah I make two types of ice cream. So yes, this ice cream I made the same day but was not able to post the same day.
This is the same procedure I did for mango and pineapple, but instead, I added choco chips and cocoa powder into it. Rest procedure is same with same ingredients as well. I am sharing measurements and procedure once again with cocoa powder and choco chips.
2 cup whipping cream
1 cup condensed milk( I make condensed milk at home, recipe given below)
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
3/4 cup choco chip
- Whipp cream to its peak. Use a hand blender to whip the cream. (Please note cream should be cold and just removed from the refrigerator before whipping.
- Mix condensed milk, vanilla essence and sieved dark cocoa powder and chipset set in the freezer for 4 to 5 hrs (Preferable to use the metal tray to set ice cream, please keep the metal tray in the freezer before setting icecream.
- 2 cups (16floz/450ml) full-fat milk or low-fat milk
- 8 Tbsp sugar ( for this proportion it is supposed to take 10 tbsp, but I took less for less sweetness)
- Mix sugar in milk and dissolve
- Boil this milk in saucepan once it boils, simmers the flame and let the milk reduce to half.
- Before mixing into whip cream and fruit, let the condensed milk cool down completely.